Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What a good starting~Good ending perhaps?


What a good starting~
Today is my first formal presentation in degree~
wow~Everything is just run smoothly..
nice and steady~
My group members have done a great job..
and i like that..bt i hope MR.beh can control himself when presenting..XD
i know he enjoy the process, but pls..control urself beh~
u have took the other's present times..
hahaha..if he see this,then he gona kick my ass...
Next time, i will be the actual leader of the group.
tis sem i dint do so, coz i still dun noe my group member strength and weakness..Now i know~
i ussually observe, analysis and then make decision..
keke...I cant wait for sec sem assignment..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulation lo!!~
and wish u all the best in everything too^^~