Friday, March 13, 2009

God bless me..yeepy~~

Yess, the god bless me this time..
muahaha..Juz return from exam ha(econ)..
althou i nt have enuf time to did the que,bt i oso very hapy..
because i have nt enuf time to do the queXD
Secon time i got nt enuf time to do mid term exam..
haha..coz last time oso finish very fast..either very easy ot very tough the que was..
well,most of the time was very tough..==

another thing i hope the god will bless me again..
later my housemate will borow my car to old town..
i hope my car will come back in one piece..
and the most imporatant..i hope they also will come back in one piece..:)
hope the god bless them..and my car..keke

5 comments:

Kira aka Patrick said...

walao, i sure will back in one piece de la, summore ur car also in 1 piece, but with glue gam on the parts to becum 1 pice lo..keke

LifeSoulMind said...

walao..u dun let me catch u ya..
O.o

Anonymous said...

haha~then ur car now come in one piece?~:P

LifeSoulMind said...

lol..sure..
if nt i gona kick wei's ass..
lol

Anonymous said...

is yik wei borrow ur car de o?
he so tall...is he able to get in the car?kakakaka