Saturday, May 30, 2009

Distressing..

Today is 31 May 2009 sunday..
Tommoro i will start my degree year 1 sem 2..
Many bad thing happen recently..not to say bad,,dont know how to say..
but it is just bothering me...i cant slep well tis few days..
yesterday 7.30 only slep..this is only happen when i am taking QT test..
now its happen again..why? Hvt start school then feel pressure and insomia d?
i also dont know...

I know you guys care about me..
but please dont over flood your love..yes really..
i need some space...i not require much...
just a little little space for me to breath...yes you can know my life..what am i doing..where am i..
but please dont control me...i am a human..i desperate for freedom..
this is usually a thing request by adolescent..
but why am i still asking for...ya i also dont know...

Yes i know you cant slep tight at night..
but i cant slep at night..
i noe you are suffering headache...
so as i and also eye painfull cause by dryness..
Pls dont worry me tooooo much ok..
i am still ok...everything is so simple at the begining..
now..everything gone wrong..turning up side down..

i am a strong people...
i can adapt to any bad situation including farewell...
it is just not too imporatant for me till i need to go and kill myself nor no mood to study..
that make me ZZZZ...you may think that i not understand..
but i tell ya..i knew that feeling..so you got me?

and i admit that i am quite playfull and outgoing person..
these are my personality, i cant always slep before 12am..alway sit there are study..
i cant...that why i am studying business now..and it is marketing..
do you ever see a marketer always stay at home?
i dont think so, if yes..they already threw their job i guess..
i am so glab that i am kinda stuborn to change this style..
or else..i dont know where should i go..

That all i wanna say..
i dont know hoe many point you can get..
but i have to conclude my post by saying:
"Thank for your caring and love, i am fine..dont worry for me..i am still cool"

Regards,
CKW

6 comments:

守候 said...

hey ken...
Long time no see.
What happen to u recently?
This post looks so sad.
If got time then come out yamcha.

Jeremy 제레미 Kyz said...

talk to her and solve the current issue
that will solve your current problem.
you can't just let her be.
if she wants to keep it to herself,
force her to share with you.
keeping it will not solve the gap.
i hope that you are smart enough to know what to do.
remember what i said in her blog
if she ever disturbs me at 5am in the morning because of some small issue
you'll get it from me.
i'm human,
I NEED SOME REST TOO MAN!
and owh,
good luck.

chewKC said...

开学了,好好收拾心情吧,
时间会冲淡一切的,
加油!

pingu said...

开学第一天!
祝你开学大吉!
上个Sem不够理想没关系。。
把你全副心思focus on studies..
这个Sem一定会更好。。
喜欢你自信满满的样子。

Good Luck bro...

Mee Fong said...

New Semester, new hope.
A brand new you...
Good Luck, bro =)

jackson said...

hmm...
i tink u noe tat she is stubborn too...
maybe both of u need some space to let both of u to breath...
u can get her means tat u r good enuuf for her...
i hope both of u can settle down this case and dun ever effect ur study...
remember...
ur parents send u to UTAR...
the main purpose is let u get the degree...
not a marry...
but hope u can happy ber with her too...