Monday, October 12, 2009

My holidays life sucks!

ahhh..long time did not update my blod d..
someone complaint..alright alright..
i just try to drag something inside..
what should i crapping about?
Erm..my life?
boring..
my holiday life?
more boring..

alright, then lets talk about my holiday life since it is boring..wahaha
this is the third week of my holidays
If you ask me what i hane donw..arghh..nothing
everyday woke up..open pc..drink water
brush my teeth..and..what am i talking about?zzz
now that my life...

after that sit over there, on msn..
then start chating..then take my boring breakfast..
damn ya..then while eating my breakfast..
watch some animation..i just like NARUTO recently..
then start chating again while on facebook and forum..i am juz like a multitasking pc..LOL
now that not the most thing i cound do..

ytd, i chat online, pick some file to transfer, watch movie in pc, forum, facebook..and then watch drama on television..LOL
now i am feel like a briliant..isnt't it?

No comments: