Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Marketing~~~

Date: 03.09.2008
time: 6.35pm
mood: OK lo~~


Err...my final test of semester 2 in utar is coming..sienz...
no mood to study...bla bla bla..
study is crap actually..but luckily this semester subject is quite interesting..
not like laast semester..walao..the subjects are boring and dumb..
Well for me, i like marketing, management and mass com in this semester..
So i score quite high marks in this 3 subject..muahaha...

The coursework mark of marketing has post up in wble..
after i check uot the marks i ralize that..
my group coursework mark is highest in whole foundation..wahaha..
Happy and i proud of my member that i cooperate in the assignment..
They are the best of the best members i ever meet..
So here i want to thanks them once again..
Ken: as group leader
steven: editor
xiao ann: assistant of editor
siew king: A very balance group member, she know many things..encycopedia??
xiao ling: idea generator machine
jia tsun: very good member, responsible
ai thian: she is doing another assignment ><

That all i want to coment about them, hope that we still have many cooperate chance in the future..
and lastly wish you all the best in final..

~KeN~

time: 6.45pm
mood: steady~~

3 comments:

守候 said...

Steven say that our assignment is the highest marks in whole stream.
My course work marks is the highest( more than u 1 mark only)
Wakaka.......
This sem scare scare le....
Your marks all so high.....
Ganbate lo.
My friend!

LifeSoulMind said...

Muahahaha...yaya
he told me also...
cheers~

~KeN~

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.