Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blow Water~

Date:14 september 2008
time: 3:00am
climate: cool~~~

Phew..finally take b my pc ady...
you know..i miss "him" so much..
without "him" my life is boring...
without "him" my life is colourless..
without "him" my life is lame...
and...
without "him" my final exam improve..
lol..coz "he" is too attractive to me...
i cant control myself to play "him"...
wakakaka...
enought for bullshiting..

alrite..
just came b from MM the mamak stall..
sienzz...dun wan go de..bt hungry la..no cure..
sori mom i broke my promise..haha :P

When i wana left the MM..
i saw jin yuan(lion king), tao hui(taufu lou) and peng sheng(khan mother) walking on the street...
and then what hapen the next u should know rite?
they straight away rush to in front of me and start blow water(chui sui)

So this is the conclusion of the blow water conversation:
1)tao hui is the new OSCAR winner of 2008, i KO by him..sienz diao..detail information u just nudge him in MSN..haha
2)My dear friend hui po he still cheat in exam...While tat is the big discover for me..coz i thou tat he change his attitude ady but acyually nt..and what i can advise him is...u can cheat for now, but u cant cheat for last,And GOOD LUCK~

Arghh..feel sleepy ady..
that all for today..
as what i mention just now...
blow(chui) again next time la...
good nite and hapy moon cake festival for the people that i know and people that i dont know as well...Wish you have a very wonderfull nitezz..

Time: 3:14am

~KeN~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Die Sex Hard Change 'si xing nan gai'...

LifeSoulMind said...

U no chance blow water v us then bengkui ady izit?
haha..

~Ken~