Friday, April 24, 2009

Nice Day~

Muakaka..justttt finished my english for business final paper..
Phew..first time got such feel..feel happy..haha
Why?because as you know, i am kinda weak in english..not in vocab but in grammer..
i can only score B or C most of the time..but..definitely not his time..
i can score better i think..

first of all i would like to thank you my english lecture and tutor.
my respective sir Mr.Pritam..he helps us a lot..
thank you very very much..

And special thank to a special one that support me when i feel stressfull and hopeless..
thank you my friends Mr.Beh Miss Pennie and Mr.khoo..they are assignment groupmate that help me to push up my coursework marks.
thank you..

The last not the least is myself...
haha..
just kidding..
hope you have a nice day as i have..
bye bye

Regards,
Ken

1 comment:

alisson said...

good...nice day....