Friday, November 13, 2009

No title

Haiz..why this sem past so fast?everything to fast..
i not even have a time to stop and breath, stare the thing happen around me..
When people get older and older, the time will past faster is it?
Who had stole the time from me?..me myself..waste it..

This week is a stressfull week..2 Presentation, 2 assignment and 2 examination..
What makes my life so hard? I keep on thinking bout this que..
You know, sometimes i just hope that 2012 is really the end of the world..hehe

P/S: i am not TERRORIST!!XD

Ok, its time for me to study again..i guess..i hope i will..hehe
Sometimes thing just not happen as what we expect..usually would not..hehe
But its alright, life is unpredictable..
Everyone can be miracle..
Work best for yout tomoro so that you wont regret ya!
cheers my friends!

Ken

No comments: